- Scottsdale Halloween Events 2013 -
Here is a partial list of some of the places where you can have some Halloween fun:
- Mac Donald’s Ranch Pumpkin Patch - This one is my favorite to visit and I have written about it before. Mac Donald’s Ranch in North Scottsdale goes all out every year with its Pumpkin Patch and activities. Once you are in, you can take a hay ride, or the new train ride, out to the pumpkins and select your favorite(s). There are also pony rides for the little ones, a hay bale maze, panning for gold, a petting zoo, games, arts and crafts and more. There are also ample places to take family Fall photos. It is open daily through October 31st and is $10 per person, with children under 1 getting in free.
- Malloween at Desert Ridge Marketplace (Phoenix)- Tomorrow, October 26th, is Malloween at Desert Ridge. Between 3 adn 6 PM, Radio Disney will be doing a Halloween performance on the stage and families can trick or treat from store to store.
- City of Scottsdale’s Fall Festival – Another event taking place tomorrow (October 26th) is the City of Scottsdale’s Fall Festival. This free event runs from 5-10PM and will take place at the South Eldorado Ballfield on Miller Road. There will be games, a pumpkin carving contest, costume contests and so much more fun for the whole family.
- Artisan Market’s Thriller on the Bridge - This year, the kickoff to the Artisan Market is taking place on Halloween. To celebrate, they are hosting a Thriller on the Bridge event. There will be a scavenger hunt, face painting, live entertainment, costume contests and of course the artisans will be spookily decorating their booths.
- Howl-O-Ween at the Phoenix Zoo - Today and tomorrow is the annual Howl-o-Ween event at the Phoenix Zoo. From 6:30PM to 10:30 PM both nights, there will be tons of fun and frights going on.
These are just a few of the many Halloween and Fall events going on in and around Scottsdale this year. Enjoy!