Sassi Restaurant, located in the Troon area of North Scottsdale, is one of my favorite places to eat, whether it is a formal meal or some appetizers and beverages in the lounge. I have known the Executive Chef, Chris Nicosia, since he was in culinary school and I always enjoy trying the new things he introduces to the menu.
This summer, Chef Nicosia and Sassi have put together a series of demonstration cooking classes with a variety of themes.
During each Wednesday evening class, you will get to watch a demonstration, sample three different wines and then enjoy the food the chef has prepared for you. In addition, Chef Nicosia will be available to chat with you and answer any questions you may have. Each class is $49 per person.
Dates and Themes:
- June 12th: Easy Homemade Pasta with a sampling of of wines from Tuscany
- July 17th: Summer Fruit Appetizers with three sparkling wines
- August 14th: Local Summer Vegetables with wines from Southern Italy
- September 11th: Enoteca (small plates) with wines from Veneto
These classes are sure to be fun and informative. Even better, you get to sample and sip along the way. What a great way to spend a Wednesday evening!
10455 E. Pinnacle Peak Parkway
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
- Select Wednesday evenings from 6:00pm to 7:30pm